What data do we collect?
- Contact information: e.g. name, address, phone number, email or equivalent.
- Behavioral and tracking details: e.g. IP-adress, cookie identifiers, your device’s unique identifier.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Audiodo with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or sign up for newsletter.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Audiodo collects your data so that we can track and identify unique user data.
If you agree, Audiodo will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Audiodo securely stores your data at Google Analytics.
Audiodo will keep your data for 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partners.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you can always opt out at a later date.
You can at your discretion stop Audiodo from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
What are your data protection rights?
Audiodo would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Audiodo for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Audiodo correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Audiodo to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Audiodo erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Audiodo restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Audiodo’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Audiodo transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Audiodo uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Audiodo uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP-adress. Audiodo sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in a few cases, some of our website’s features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org